Thursday 23 September 2010

A Very Exciting Week-End!

Lindsey, Holly and I visited Glasgow last week-end so we could attend the Scottish Trade Fair. Its the first one I have been to and we were all really looking forward to it...nothing to do with the overnight stay (without kids!) in a hotel and a gorgeous meal out in the evening, but of course all to do with the beautiful goodies I have found to put in the Jammy Coo.

I can't wait for you all to see them as, not like me I know, but I got a wee bit carried away, went completely over budget in order that I could bring all the goodies back for my wonderful customers!

Coming soon to the Jammy Coo are some really beautiful, stylish bags for all occasions, so lovely that I'm going to struggle to let them go, they are from a company called 'Ness' and I'm so looking forward to showing them off!

I also came across a new jewellery designer called Hayley, she hand makes all her pieces that are glorious in colour and design, using 'Liberty' print ribbon to tie and lovely coloured beads, that vary in texture. Unique pieces, very special.

The third company I bought from was called 'Snapdragon'. I loved the simplicity of their designs that are appliqued on felt with strong colourways and images...little hens, snails, love hearts, camper vans to name but a few. Little magnets, mirrors and very special notepads. You'll love them!

We're going to have 3 late night shopping nights in the Jammy Coo leading up to Christmas and I will give you the dates ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment