Saturday 18 September 2010

The No.1 Spot!


Cakes and tray bakes aplenty in the Jammy Coo but our No.1 Spot has always been held by the delicious, moist (and almost one of your 'five a day'), Carrot Cake. It seems to appeal to everybody and it certainly has a fan base.

I wish I'd counted how many I've made since the 'Coo' opened 2 years ago but guesstimating I think its approximately 300!!..I feel quite faint.

The Carrot Cake has always been closely followed by my decadent Chocolate Cake and the timeless classic - Coffee Cake. But we have a new challenger in our midst, the White Chocolate Cheesecake . It has taken our No.2 spot and I seem to be making it with increasing regularity. Its very creamy but avoids being too sickly sweet by the addition of natural yogurt...even manages to sound quite healthy!

So my advice is if you haven't tried it yet give it a go and let me know what you think. After all I've only made around 100!

No comments:

Post a Comment