Thursday 29 March 2012

Even Quicker Than Me!

Our first two evenings of culinary delights on Friday and Saturday went brilliantly! I can't believe we did it. It was so much fun and there was a really warm, happy atmosphere in the Jammy Coo.

We were fully booked both nights, (fortunately I did have the foresight to stagger the bookings) but still it required a slick operator in our kitchen to keep things running smoothly and Oh my goodness do we have one in the form of Robert Sinclair!...I thought I was quick in the kitchen but he just takes it to a whole new level. The food he produced was amazing...it looked beautiful and tasted wonderful.

Of course Roberts talents would have been left waiting if it weren't for the efficiency of our team on the floor.. Lorraine, (Robert's Wife) and Tristram, (my Husband). Super and very Slick the pair of them and all our Guests were able to relax and thoroughly enjoy their evening.

We are now full of enthusiasm for our next evenings on the 20th and 21st of April and due to the strength of our first nights they are both now full booked..AMAZING!! But I do now have the dates for May and June, they are the 25th and 26th of May and 22nd and 23rd of June. So if you do fancy a really happy, warm evening with superb food you know where to come! XX

No comments:

Post a Comment