Monday 20 February 2012

Stuffed!

Really, really busy at the JC this week end which was absolutely brilliant, I felt there was a real buzz going on. Some fabulous people through our doors all keen to try our Delicious cakes, paninis, soup and tray bakes....a hungry lot! I was kept very busy in the kitchen and there seems to be an insatiable appetite for my 'Blondies'...still eating them myself and I must stop that!!

The other very exciting thing that happened or should I say delicious, was Tristram and I tasted the whole menu for our Evening Dining that's happening on the 23rd and 24th March. Robert (Chef Extraordinaire) and his lovely wife, Lorraine came over to the JC last night and we tasted all that was on offer...everything was AMAZING, I ate far too much and LOVED it! Tris and I actually felt a bit like John and Greg from Masterchef.....I've always been envious of their job!

I can't wait for our first evening of Fine Dining, our first evening on the 23rd is now fully booked which is brilliant! My next blog I'm hoping to let you have a wee look at the Menu, you're gonna like! XXXX



No comments:

Post a Comment