Wednesday 17 November 2010

Let's Celebrate!


I am very fortunate to have 3 gorgeous sisters and one of whom, Rebecca, is coming to visit today bringing with her, her 2 very beautiful young daughters, Isabella and Ava-Lu. I'm telling you this as whenever I have someone to stay, (especially as its one of my special sisters), I like to cook a favourite of theirs.

I usually need no prompting but I think Rebecca needed to make sure that I made what she's been dreaming about since ever I mentioned it a couple of months back....'Celebration Bars'! I had to get several of those large Red Tubs in from a certain Supermarket and have been making a double batch this morning.. So Rebecca, its safe to arrive now, they're made and they look pretty good!!
Just remembered I have another sister visiting at the beginning of December...lets just say she can be a wee bit fussy! But loving her to bits I see it as a challenge producing something she will really love..Requests Taken!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment